Features and Policies
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, wireless internet access, home theater system, private hot tub, in-unit laundry machines, 60-inch flat screen cable TV, 2 32 inch flat screen cable TVs in each bedroom private furnished deck, charcoal grill and much more!
– Fantastic Sevierville location near Great Smoky Mountains National Park, with easy access to hiking, biking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, golfing and more!
– Located within 20 minutes of many East Tennessee attractions such as Dollywood and Parrott Mountain.
– Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
– Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
– A Log Futon Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests.
– A Pull-Out Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests. Please be sure to bring a blanket for this bed if you plan to use it.
– No smoking
– Pet friendly with $100 flat fee (Maximum 2 pets allowed, 30 pound weight limit)
– $1000 charge if max occupancy is broken (state law)
– Must be at least 25 years old to book
– No events, parties or large gatherings allowed
– Additional fees and taxes may apply
Home away from home
Welcome to the Majestic View Cabin website, a cabin for rent in the Great Smokey Mountains. Near Gatlinburg and Dollywood, this affordable cabin can be the destination for your next getaway. Equipped with many modern amenities including satellite TV, a hot tub, and internet, the cabin also offers something to enjoy on lazy days indoor.
Find your own slice of Tennessee heaven with this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bath Sevierville cabin in the Locust Ridge Mountain area! With accommodations for 6, beautiful nature views and an expansive covered deck with hot tub, this property is ideal for a relaxing Smoky Mountain retreat.
Have the ultimate Sevierville experience with this beautiful 1,200 square foot property, tucked away in a quiet Smoky Mountain neighborhood amongst a thicket of towering trees. ‘Majestic View Hideaway’ is the ultimate lodging choice for family retreats or groups of friends traveling together, and offers all the necessary comforts of home including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and central heating. You will feel right at home in this cabin’s rustic interior, with solid pine accents, open beam ceilings and charming alpine-inspired decor throughout.
On the main floor, you will find a fully-equipped kitchen and dining area where you can prepare and enjoy your favorite recipes. The wide floor-to-ceiling windows flood the space with natural light and provide an unbeatable view in all seasons, whether you’re preparing culinary masterpieces or relaxing in the big, cozy living room. The leather couch, loveseat and log futon are the perfect spots to kick back and unwind, as you watch a good movie on the 60-inch flat screen TV or warm up next to the cozy wood-burning fireplace. Head outside to the expansive furnished deck to grill up juicy burgers on the charcoal grill, before ending your night with a relaxing soak in the private hot tub.
Perhaps one of the best features of this property is its phenomenal East Tennessee location! From here, you’ll have unparalleled access to various outdoor activities, including everything from ziplining and horseback riding to whitewater rafting and tubing down the river. Look forward to an afternoon hiking through Great Smoky Mountains National Park, admiring the stunning natural beauty. You’ll quickly fall in love with the southern charm and character of Sevierville, which is famously known as Dolly Parton’s hometown and source of inspiration for many of her songs. You and your family will love visiting her nearby Dollywood Theme Park, which offers 40 rides, 15 exceptional shows and 5 of the South’s largest festivals. Whether this is your first visit to Tennessee or the continuation of an annual tradition, this alluring Sevierville cabin is sure to provide you with an unforgettable Smoky Mountain retreat.
Thanks for visiting our home page,
If you are interested in staying at our cabin please follow this link:
Alternatively, if you’d like to book over the phone and receive a 5% discount please call: