Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, wireless internet access, home theater system, private hot tub, in-unit laundry machines, 60-inch flat screen cable TV, 2 32 inch flat screen cable TVs in each bedroom private furnished deck, charcoal grill and much more!
– Fantastic Sevierville location near Great Smoky Mountains National Park, with easy access to hiking, biking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, golfing and more!
– Located within 20 minutes of many East Tennessee attractions such as Dollywood and Parrott Mountain.
– Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
– Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
– A Log Futon Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests.
– A Pull-Out Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests. Please be sure to bring a blanket for this bed if you plan to use it.
– No smoking
– Pet friendly with $100 flat fee (Maximum 2 pets allowed, 30 pound weight limit)
– $1000 charge if max occupancy is broken (state law)
– Must be at least 25 years old to book
– No events, parties or large gatherings allowed
– Additional fees and taxes may apply